It is a well known fact that German-speaking countries are already lacking qualified professionals, especially in the area of engineering and IT. And going forward, this lack is likely to grow. In Korea, there are many talented and well qualified graduates, hungry for professional career development opportunities. So why not create a win-win situation for both countries as well as companies, and individuals involved?
We, at Leading Edge seized this opportunity and created a program to bridge this gap.
Internship Program for Korean Students in Europe
- Benefit from strengths and opportunities that Korean students bring to the table: good technical knowledge in the fields of high tech combined with can-do mindset, commitment and dedication
- Potential employment opportunities for interns who successfully complete the internship
- Provide clearly defined internship programs to selected and pre-trained students
- Linked to well-established Korean universities and professors who are internationally recognized and whose research interests are relevant for global companies based in German-speaking countries such as chemical/material science and IT/AI
- Well pre-selected students from departments of internationally renowned professors
- Customized Preparations through intercultural, soft skills and business trainings
- Administrative guidance and support
What we offer
- Well pre-selected students from internationally renowned professors
- Customized preparations in the areas of intercultural, soft and business skills
- Administrative guidance and support starting from bureaucratic processes (e.g. how to apply for the work permit) to ensuring smooth cooperation between different parties (university, company, student/intern)
- Experiences (leisure, culture, lifestyle, etc.) in German-speaking countries that highlight not only the professional but also personal development opportunities
Submit your resume! We will contact you to discuss the next steps soon!